Re: [NTLK] MP 2K pens

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 12:21:18 EST

    If he can get that much for them and they're part H0209Z/A I have two
(new in sealed packages) which I'd gladly part with at $40US since I can
replace them for a third of what he's charging. But that would be rather
mercenary and wouldn't really be fair to Newt users ... so they'll stay in
the box until needed.
    However, if anyone needs real MP2000 styli I can put you in touch with
the place selling them.