Re: [NTLK] Looking for Shodo

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 21:30:17 EST

>From: "Ermin F. Mistica" <angel316_at_earthlink.net>
>Subject: [NTLK] Looking for Shodo
>Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 3:3:43 -0600
>

>NewtonTalkers, Can anyone tell me if it's still available where can I find
>a working version of Shodo by Enfour? I looked at their website and they
>onlyhave their Epoc, Palm and WinCE programs. In the meantime I emailed a
>question to them. I was just hoping someone on this list might have an
>answer. Thanks!!! Ermin

Ermin,

Shodo is still there (at least on October 28 it was):

<http://www.enfour.com/newton/shodo/index.html>

other Newton stuff is there as well:

<http://www.enfour.com/newton/products/index.html>.

I don't know if they still sell it... Allegedly Shodo can still be
purchased through Kagi.

Otto

*****
Otto Sohn <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/>