[NTLK] www.newton.apple.com it's back!

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 08:27:35 EST

Is it back up? Nope it's not back using this great website you can view the past!

Here are some of my favorite:

http://web.archive.org/web/19970707073158/http://www.newton.apple.com/what_is_newton/what_is_newton.html

Newton info:

http://web.archive.org/web/19970707073222ws_11/www.newton.apple.com/product_info/product_info.html

http://web.archive.org/web/19970124001314ws_14/digitalocean.com/seahorse.html

This site is great. You can click through to find other pages of the same era! BTW I actually used this to recover file=
s after a domain name expired behind my back! =3D-)

Warning. the site is very very very busy (people love it) so if you are missing pictures. Just hit reload a few times t=
hey will come.

Good luck and please post any information we might actually beable to uncover more information on compatible devices or a=
dditional hidden software (yes it keeps .pkgs even)