[NTLK] The Hobbit in Newton Book format

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 16:53:51 EST

I hate to do this, what with all the controversy the
LOTR created...but I feel obligated considering that I
did say I'ld post this.

So, here it goes:
The Hobbit is now on my site in Newton Book
format...but this time with a twist.

The book is in three different formats:
Universal, MP2K Portrait and Emate Landscape.

Like before, the book is also split in two parts for
those limited in space...but this time, it is indexed
as well and is in the three formats! (this is equal to
9 seperate files...)

Where is it:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/lotr

log in and follow the Hobbit link.

I've sent my letter to Tolkien Enterprises, so the
book will be there until they tell me otherwise...

have fun, and behave!
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...