Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes troubles

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 23:04:45 EST

on 04/11/01 21:13, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net wrote:

> Folks;
>
> Has anyone hand any experience with voicenotes? I got it, installed it,
> but it seems to cause all sorts of trouble. Are there any known bugs
> or incompatibilities?

I haven't had any problem in the 6 months or so I've been using it. Not
regularly, but a few times.

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.