Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes troubles

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 08:30:36 EST

Gals & Guys;

My experience was a mixture of error messages, problems with enough
memory, and interference with backlight plus, among other small things I
don't remember. It got to a point where I figured it wasn't worth it
since it caused my newton to become erratic, and various things wouldn't
work properly, so I dumped it. After that, the newt seemed to work just fine.

Any suggestions? Reinstalling? Redownloading?

Mark