Re: [NTLK] Hitler, Hitler, Die Die Die! ( was LOTR, et al. )

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 16:07:04 EST

on 11/6/01 9:20 PM, seth vidal at skvidal_at_phy.duke.edu wrote:

> I will now say "Ayn Rand".
>=20
> now all of the usenet/mailing list requirements have been fulfilled. We
> can stop this thread. :)

Boy am I glad I kept my mouth shut. I didn't realize that this was such an
important part of this sort of discussion on UseNet. :-) (Of course, is it
wise to appeal to fiction to prove your point?) <said shrugging> :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
 =B3the assumption that being a human individual is enough to earn one moral
protection of one=B9s life smacks of speciesism.=B2 --Professor Jeffrey Reiman=20