[NTLK] Copy This!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 16:37:15 EST

Since this thread is bouncing back-and-forth, I suggest a realistic end...

'prices of blank mediums will rise to compensate expected lost revenue'

..that means when blank audio tape was introduced, the price was inflated
to compensate for decreased record sales. Since no governing body can stop
the users right to own equipment that can record one medium or another, the
cost of copying will go up.

..Or the cost of authorized copies will go down.

..I'm hoping for the latter, since I have bought hundreds of videos of
movies either after paying to watch in movie theater or renting the movie.

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!