Re: [NTLK] Problems with UMP 2000

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 21:30:19 EST

William,

Clearly, your UMP2000 is suffering from time sequence subharmonic
distortion. This can be caused by a phase shift in the variable
transducer module, creating a non-transient wave fluctuation in the
photon finite element event horizon. Or, it could just be a little
gremlin running around in there with a ball peen hammer. In any event,
the solution is simple. Open your stores and launch the "Nanoparticle
Distortion Modulator" package, which is available on UNNA.

>I have noticed a variable resonance transdimensional fluctuation in the
>sub-crystalline matrix stabalization frame of the phase shift inducer on my
>UMP2000. This along with a rapidly accelerating photonic pulse rate in the
>heisenberg compensator transducer coil is causing a peculiar divergence in
>the matter/information transmission stream.
>
>How can this be corrected? Something simple please as I am not that
>technically inclined.
>
>Thanks
>
>William :o)

Mark Ross