Re: [NTLK] Hitler, Hitler, Die Die Die! ( was LOTR, et al. )

From: DON (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 09:00:20 EST

> w, c'mon... How are people going to artificially inflate their November
> stats otherwise??? :-)
>
> Besides, wouldn't it have been more effective to refer to the "chest puffing
>" people as the 'Copyright Nazis'? The simple invocation of
> der Fuhrer in the subject may not be sufficient to qualify for this amusing
> little convention. ;-)
>
> (Hey, let's start our own convention! When we get tired of a topic, we
> could mock the subject to death. We could get a good laugh AND inflate our
> stats at the same time.)
>
> - Eric.

Wow, who is being "self-righteous" in there own self serving interpretations
of copyright law? Is it the copyright capitalists or the copyright
totalitarians?
As for chest puffing, as I said numerous times, I DO NOT care that YOU
download this book or any other. Just don't try to justify your lack of
morals as some loophole in the law. Be man enough when someone politely
explain the error of your ways to thank him and then go "GOOSE STEPPING" on
about your hypocritical way and commit the crime with your head held high.
When it comes to Newton Software I have seen this list take a different
attitude.
©Don