Re: [NTLK] Java 'n stuff

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 09:36:25 EST

on 11/7/01 10:30 AM, R Pickett at emerson_at_hayseed.net wrote:

> Oh, no, no. It's MOSTLY on the web, doing exactly as expected. It's
> just executing on web -servers- instead of inside browsers

Ok, well, I meant in _my_ browser to be specific. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams