Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun! Kirk or Picard?

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 12:56:04 EST

I think Archer is the best. He may not have the most powerful ship or the
crew that gets along the best, he has a backstabbing sexy looking Vulcan as
his 1st Officer, but between Kirk and Picard he was the 1st according to the
new Star Trek Timeline. PS: I don't know about you guys, but I want a
closer look at thos PADDs that they're using. Ermin "...and still like
dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou