[NTLK] Webxpress question

From: jeff kisseloff (j.kisseloff_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:05:05 EST

I've downloaded webxpress to use with nethopper so I can read sites
offline. According to the Webxpress manual, after you download a site,
you click on options and go to nethopper. Then you click on the page in
the nethopper bookmark, and the site comes up. Well, I do that, but when
I click on the bookmark, my connection slip comes up instead. Any
suggestions?

thanks