[NTLK] Platform Crap... a commentary.

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 23:01:17 EST

    You know it is interesting. I always seem to take on the computers
that are higher in quality, great ideas, and yet play second fiddle to
another platform due to better advertising, cheaper price, etc.

    What do you think of these parallels...

    Atari ---> to ---> Commodore
    Macintosh -> to ---> Windows based PC's
    Newton ----> to ---> Palm

    Kinda my interesting slant on the Newton.

    Doctor Clu