Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun! Kirk or Picard?

From: Andy Wells (andywells_at_hotkey.net.au)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 00:33:57 EST

Christopher Plummer plumcakes_at_mac.com wrote

>That's another tthing that makes Kirk better. The Karate chop. Picard
>could never do a Karate chop. Picard is a wuss. just cause he's part
>borg that doesn't make him better.

could never ......or would never ?
The thinking man over thuggery for me........besides

*ducking*

Kirk was nothing without Spock, at least Picard could think for
himself.......and he never needed a
bigger uniform as the series went on :-P

Andy

Andy Wells
Systems Administration
EDS Field Support