[NTLK] the way this list is going...

From: Ian Milne (ian.milne_at_adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 01:29:51 EST

I get this list as the digest, for various reasons, but now I have to
say I am VERY glad that I do.

The last digest contained the following messages...

> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun! =DDKirk or Picard?
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] OS wars/flames!
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap... Up Yours Pal!
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap... Up Yours Pal!
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> [NTLK] Something amiss
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> [NTLK] [WOTML][WAY OFF TOPIC Mail List] wasRe: Platform crap
> [NTLK] Card problem
> Re: [NTLK] Card problem
> Re: [NTLK] MAD port
> Re: [NTLK] AW: AW: Transistors vs. tubes
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap... Up Yours Pal!
> Re: [NTLK] Card problem
> [NTLK] OT: Star Trek -Klingon Batlef? (WAS:=DDKirk or Picard?)
> Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...
> Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun! =DDKirk or Picard?
> Re: [NTLK] OT: Star Trek -Klingon Batlef? (W
                Re: [NTLK] New Appletalk zone has zapped me

count them 2 or possibly 3 postings actually related to the list
(assuming that the Appletalk message is still on topic)...

That is really impressive guys and girls, lets all congratulate
ourselves for finally turning into final product of all mailing lists
- flames, insults and star trek "discussions" ahhem...

        Ian
(prepared for the inevitable flaming that results from showing the
slightest interest in returning the list to discussion about Newton
products/problems)