Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes troubles

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 09:46:48 EST

I've been using VoiceNotes for more than a year on my MP2000u. It has worked
well, though not flawlessly, during that period.

I use it almost exclusively for taking voice notes in the card. I have it
set to use internal memory and I always leave about 5 or 6 seconds of extra
recording time at the end of a note, to make sure I won't lose any info.

VoiceNotes is very flexible, and as long as you don't have another
application that competes for the use of the power-on hold-down function it
is very reliable.

(I'm working on exporting voicenotes files back to my PC, and will post the
results shortly.)