Re: [NTLK] Adam Tow discusses Treo, iPod and Newton

From: Grant [Tonic Bottle] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 13:11:21 EST

In a previous message, Bill Davis typed vigorously:

>Newton software developer Adam Tow has an article on the upcoming
>Handspring Treo combo phone and PalmOS PDA units. He also discusses
>the iPod and manages to work in a Newton mention.
>
>http://www.tow.com/photogallery/20011106_treo
>
>(site is kinda busy; I saw the mention on MacInTouch, one of the most
>popular Mac news sites, so it's undoubtedly causing a lot of traffic on
>his web server.)

Makes me wonder how many times his NPDS server has restarted this
morning? A mention on MacInTouch is generally worth an increase in
traffic somewhere between being Slashdotted and being added to the Links
page on the Newted Community!

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/