[NTLK] FS: 2 mp2000s

From: j kallo (quietglow_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 13:23:26 EST

Hi all,

I was lucky enough to have recently been tipped off
that a branch of Proctor and Gamble was selling off a
batch of newtons that they'd planned to use for
marketing surveys. I was told that they were used very
little, but much of the supporting "stuff" had been
misplaced. A friend and I went in together and
purchased the lot. What we ended up with was a bunch
of MP2000s that are brand new, several keyboards, and
a couple canvas cases. It seems that P&G opened them,
put a hayes 33.6 modem in each, and tried to set up
some way of having a "phone in" customer survey. They
couldn't manage it, and shelved the machines. After
stockpiling more than my share of Newton technology, I
have two that I will not ever have a need for. As I
say, they are new for all practical purposes having
had no more than a couple hours of use. They come with
only a stylus and modem. I'd like to get $250 for each
of them. I can provide pictures.

Best,
Joe

=====