Re: [NTLK] Straightening up and flying right. [Was: Grudge match]

From: Steven M. Scotten (splicer_at_paroxysm.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 16:54:31 EST

On Thu, 08 Nov 2001 22:30:07 +0100, Robert Benschop wrote:

>Actually, I really thought about this a lot since I wrote this, and decided
>to stay and become a real pain towards people that get too far off topic,

Thanks for staying, and please accept my apologies for my participation
in straying way off topic in some of the threads I've been a part of.
Some things people said made me mad, and I felt the need to respond,
but it was not appropriate.

St. Francis wrote "(Lord grant) that where there is wrong, I may bring
the spirit of forgiveness," not "may I show everyone else how right I
am." I should have heeded those words, and I didn't. I'll try to do
better in the future.

Steve