Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 23:45:23 EST

------------------
>The only good thing about this rant is probably it's title.

LOL!
----------------
>Robert Benschop
>
>P.S.
>thanks God that I don't have to read all of this on my Newton, but maybe we
>should think of those who do....

With my Newt. I can do almost anything...including reading this list.
..On my tombstone will read..."Talked on newtontalk till the day he died,
but of course his wife still hasn't stopped!"...ps, please the batts. in my
Newts. while I'm gone, thanks.

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!