Re: [NTLK] Subject: Re: Copy This!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 23:46:23 EST

quickie delete...

In U.S., disclosure of holdings in other companies, check sec.gov since you
haven't yet or own any Sony stock(I got 100 at $40.00).
You don't need to invest in 'all', those other companies have interests in
other companies also.
Those other companies don't make their own medium like Sony.

Sony also owns Columbia.

quickie delete...
------------------
>No, I Do know some companies invest in others, as do I. But you ASSUME Sony
>has stock in all these other companies AND that all these other companies
>Who's media does Paramount or Disney use? What about Geffen records or
>Virgin?
>Don

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!