Re: [NTLK] Copy This!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 05:53:31 EST

on 11/8/01 11:29 PM, Michael J. Hu=DFmann at michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
wrote:

> The authors and performers get it -- writers, musicians, composers etc..
> For example, at the end of each year I compile a list of all the stuff
> I've written that year and send it to the "VG Wort" (for composers and
> musicians that would be GEMA), and in turn receive a nice sum that's my
> share of this "tax". And I don't even have to prove that anyone thought
> it worthwhile to copy any of my articles.

And the government does this for free? Or do they take their cut? :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safet=
deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin