[NTLK] Diversity -- Was: the way this list is going...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 06:27:12 EST

>On 11/9/01 @ 1:45 PM, Woo Lee wrote:
>
>It's good to see everybody speaking their minds!
>
>SPEAK UP WORLD!
>
>WE ARE ALIVE AND FREE!!!

Well put Woo!

We should all be thankful for the diversity that this board allows, while
at the same time, the expertise to help each other in time of need. Who
cares if we have a few OT threads. I for one enjoy reading the rants at
times, both for the humor, but also to see our other members in a
different perspective.

And if I get tired of reading, there is always the delete button. You
can even sort by topic, then delete the whole topic if you are not
interested -- simple and easy to do.

On a side note, for those who don't want a thread to continue, I would
humbly suggest that you just don't respond at all. By responding, you
are are only keeping it going, stoking the fire if you will.

Anyhow, as a reminder, this weekend we celebrate Veterans Day.

Veterans have sacrificed their lifestyle, and many have given their lives
so that we are free to pursue our lives as we see fit. So on the 11th,
hug and thank a veteran that you know.

I for one, know that they will appreciate the gesture. It helps to know
that spending months on end in a tiny little tent, if you're lucky, in a
far way place, under very unpleasant circumstances, was all worth it.
Those simple words, "Thank You," can mean so much.

For those of your outside of the US, please do the same on the
appropriate day for your country. We are so lucky to live in a free
world! :-)

Sushi