Re: [NTLK] Newt surfing ?

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 12:41:09 EST

> From: Andy Wells <andywells_at_hotkey.net.au>
>
> Newtonites
> Just started having a go at surfing using Nethopper 3.2.
> ( and emailing from my eMate again too yippee :-)
>
> Trouble is that I keep getting '404' errors from UNNA, TON or Steve's VNC
> download site ( I can get the main page Steve but not the .pkg download
> link )
>
> any ideas why ?

when you say you can't get the .pkg download link, is the link not visible
(I've got bad HTML) or when you select it, it complains about MIME type or
something else??

[I don't know offhand what MIME type the file server I'm using returns;
if it's not application/x-newton-compatible-pkg, then perhaps I can ask the
sysadmin to fix that... or you can ask the NetHoper folks to add more ;-)]

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com