Re: [NTLK] AW: ser-oo1 vanish - PCBMan departure

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 15:37:26 EST

Johannes Wolf wrote:
> This is really really bad.
> I remember that there already was a discussion to leave the community because
> of that.
> But I am still convinced that we should rather focus on the unique advantage
> of having such a community in order to keep the green!
I would be able to put at least PCBmans picts on how to open the Newton on
my Newton pages and if we're lucky I've copied his text as well. It's only
two 9GB HDs I've to scan thru for it :-)) (Ahem, w/o Sherlock, it's under
Windoze :-((

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing