Re: [NTLK] MMaker

From: Pelton, James (JamesP_at_ascp.org)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:58:30 EST

There's a package for the newton, a client for your workstation, and, of
course, the server software. The workstation client needs to be the same
version as the server. There is really only one version of the newton
client. You need to have a serial number for the newton client, which you
enter into the workstation's preferences and which is kept globally on the
server, registered to you. I never could get the windows client to sync with
the Newton, and ended up using a Mac emulator, running on my workstation, to
run the workstation software; that did, though, work just fine.

James Pelton