Re: [NTLK] Verizon DSL

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 17:29:16 EST

I've had verizon (formerly GTE) DSL for over a year. Overall it's been good,
very little downtime. They're really bad at tech support though, so don't expect
much help. They weren't even able to get me config instructiuons for my email
client (I didn't get an ID with my account), so I set up my own smtp server for
routing.

If you're lucky, you'll get dhcp instead of the pppoe they're using in some
places.

let me know if you need any help.

-Hal