[NTLK] Looking for Newton PC Print V2.1

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:21:27 EST

Hi everybody,

I'm sending this mail for Rene Raggl because he can't post to NewtonTalk.
If you can help him, please get in touch with him directly using
rene-raggl_at_ms-design.at

Here is my clumsy attemt at a translation:

I am looking for a software called Newton PC Print V2.1 dated April 15,
1998.
I have tried multiple times to get in touch with the author Alexander
Kuenzer.
He used to live in the area around Aachen. Unfortunately neither the fax
number nor his email address work anymore. Neither can I find him in the
german
phone book (maybe I'm just too stupid, who knows?). I need someone who would
either be willing to sell me his license or someone who can tell me how
to reach Alexander. I have found (through Google) someone by the name of
Alexander Kuenzer in Aachen, but I am still waiting for a reply.

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de