Re: [NTLK] AZ Republic

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 20:22:31 EST

Didn't the 120 only cost eight hundred-some when it came out? I wouldn't
think that the 130 would have been too much more. And I doubt that it is a
110.

-James

>That Newton that is displayed looks like either a 120
>or a 130...I hope he didn't pay $1500 for it...if so,
>I got a dongle he can buy!
>Ed
>web/gadget guru
>
>--- Chris Searles <csearles_at_netcologne.de> wrote:
>>
>> >Thought I would share this with everyone. I wonder
>> how many people who
>> >read today's Sports section noticed his "computer"
>> and knew what it was?
>> >

>>http://www.azcentral.com/sports/preps/1109scout1109.html
>>
>> A quote from aforesaid article:
>>
>> "At Mountain Pointe, defensive coordinator Phil
>> Abbadessa inputs an
>> opponent's offensive plays into a $1,500 personal
>> digital assistant that
>> spits out the opponent's tendencies. The PDA, with a
>> digital scouting
>> program, was purchased at a convention, where high
>> school coaches can
>> stay on top of the latest scouting technology."
>>
>> How in the ? can a Newton be used to do that?
>>
>> Just curious,
>>
>> Chris Searle

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?