Re: [NTLK] LOTR (Lord of the Rings) in Newton Book format

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 23:00:08 EST

It's true! I tried, and yet I still wound up downloading it.

>On Sat, 2001-11-10 at 13:53, Ed Kummel wrote:
>>
>> Not wishing to promote further discussion about
>> copyright/wrong, I can tell you that you CAN'T go to
>> this website And not get The Hobbit,
>
>Wait, I can't go there and not get the Hobbit? So if I go there, I
>-have- to get the Hobbit? Whoa.

You are not forgotten, Comrade Laika!
This weekend marks the 44th anniversary of Laika's death. She was a simple
stray dog from the streets of Moscow who became the first creature to be
sent into space and the only one sent into space with no plans for return.