[NTLK] MP 2100 upgrades by Dr. Newton

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 15:21:59 EST

Salutations,

  I recently had 2 MP2ks upgraded to 2100's by Dr. Newton. He was very
helpful and the work was done quickly. Communication was good and he called
me to let me know they were done and there were no problems.

  Also, I found out that I have a prototype Newton 2k. My Newton only says
'MessagePad' on the front and it says 'MessagePad DVT' on the back cover.
Not a big thing, but still very cool. So does anyone have any info on the
'DVT' models?

Cheers,
David