[NTLK] Pocket Quicken Connect.... it works!

From: Steven M. Scotten (splicer_at_paroxysm.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 16:58:51 EST

Several months ago, I reported that Pocket Quicken and Pocket Quicken
Connect did not work with Quicken 2000 Basic for Windows. This morning
I proved myself wrong. I don't know what the problem was, perhaps I had
the wrong version of Pocket Quicken on my Newt, but after I'd deleted
it to save space and subsequently brought home the 32MB memory card I
put it back on the Newton this morning and fired up PQC just for kicks.
Of course, everything worked.

I have no idea what the problem was before, but I apologize for
misinforming the group. (still not going to risk upgrading to a newer
version of Quicken!)

In fact, I'm curious about Pocket Money. Is there a way to get all of
my history from desktop Quicken into either of these so that I can
abandon the desktop version? That would be even better!

Steve