Re: [NTLK] ser-oo1 screws (was PCBMan depart)

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 23:13:57 EST

Salutations,

  Are you looking for screws for the SER-001 or for the Newton? I left the
front screw out of the SER-001 because my Newton would not snap completely
with the screws in. I countersunk the front screw but that really didn't
help.

  I really can't see the SER-001 working itself loose. The entire SER-001
is pushed down by the case.

  In any case, get a small screw for the back. Some people may say that
you run the risk of stripping out the threads in the hole, but I don't think
you will. You are only going to screw it in once and then leave it there.
If this was something that you were going to take in and out every day then
I would make sure I got the right screw. But once you install it, you will
not mess with that screw again.

Cheers,
David