Re: [NTLK] I'd be happy to pay for webxpress if I could

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 03:19:47 EST

i seem to have an unlocked version of webxpress.

i don't remember where i got it from. i installed it and used it a bit but
not that much. IIRC it seemed to flush the cache of anything it didn't
download each time you used it, and tended to hang on my mp2k (pre-upgrade).

i kind of forgot about it and then one day opened it up - i got the
message that it had expired and then a second alert saying something like
"this is a shocker" and it continued to function normally what what i could
tell.

contact me off-list if you would like this copy. it's 213k in .hqx format.

cheers,

aaron