Re: [NTLK] ser-oo1 screws (was PCBMan depart)

From: Scotty Technoir (mailrecipient_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 16:23:02 EST

hi Victor.
are you going to be using that ser001 board then? i have a fellow in town
here who can fix/rewire/resolder and improve any circuit board out there
[and he has a billion screws]. If it is junk to you, it is a fixable
treasure to me. It would be a nice addition for my newt.

respectfully,

scotty technoir