Re: [NTLK] [OT]Comments on off topic me.

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 19:00:28 EST

This is really going to piss people off if it stays on the list (and I'd
hate to see Mister Benschop go), so I'll hit you off list with a few things.

Check out my collection:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/rootbeer.html
I have two more that I am posting directly after I send this.

-James

>At the risk of starting yet another [OT] thread...
>
>A&W?!? yech! There are far-far better rootbeers out
>there than A&W...
>For starters...how about Old Dominion? (but of course,
>those of us who really like root beer, make our
>own...)
>Ed
>web/gadget guru
>
>--- Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> AHHHHH!!!! HELP!!! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN
>> ADDICT!!! HE'S TRYING TO HIT
>> ME WITH ROOTBEER <THUMP!> <THUMP!>
>>
>> ..<slurp>, <slurp>, hmmm, not even A&W... at least
>> throw me a scoop of ice
>> cream so I can make a float! :-p
>> ------------------
>> >Certainly not! You must give them to me as
>> punshment. I will send you my
>> >address off list. :c)
>> >Such a thing would definately merit an ASCII face
>> on my part!
>> >
>> >-James

>> Newtons??? :-D

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?