Re: [NTLK] CF Memory Prices...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 07:25:32 EST

That's a decent price.
Try dealmac.com for some daily specials.
Try mysimon.com for some website deals.

I'm looking at either the IBM Microdrive 340 mb. for US$130.00, 1 gb. for
US$280.00, 5 gb. for US$499.00. I hope these work with Paul's ATA Driver???
------------------
>At 120 yen to the US $, that's 94.50
>
>This seemed like a good deal.
>
>How does this compare to prices in other locations around the world?
>
>Sushi

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech." "
Understand the causes of terror. Yes, we should try, but let there be no
moral ambiguity about this: nothing could ever
justify the events of 11 September, and it is to turn justice on its head
to pretend it could."
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!