Re: [NTLK] Plastic over infrared port

From: Fábio Palma (newton.pda_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 16:40:12 EST

James,

    Here in Sao Paulo, Brasil, we have a place called Sta. Ifigenia, its a
street with a lot of eletronics pices stores (used and new). Near to you
propably have some stores, why don't you try to find a broken remote control
(or broken TV), or this single piece.
    I'm a Eletrical Engeneering studant, and I'll try to discover which kind
o plastic they use in this cover, maybe you can use another kind of
translucid plastic...

-Fábio