Re: [NTLK] "Mail on the Run"?...

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 23:38:35 EST

I have MOTR v.2.1 r1.5 and spent some time with the manual tonight.
Interesting to note that you must connect to the "Mail Agent" machine (this
is not the post office machine, btw, but one connected to it on the LAN) by
one of two ways, a serial modem or the ARDIS wireless system. Also, the mail
client cannot be running on the "mail agent" machine simultaneously.

I'm going to have my wife ask IT at her employer if they'll let her install
this and a modem on her desktop. 1% chance of success but worth asking. If
they do, we'll become even more brazen and ask if we can put NCU on as well!

Ken "yeah-right" Whitcomb