Re: [NTLK] ActionNames vs. MoreInfo

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 03:17:19 EST

on 11/14/01 3:21 AM, Malawi, Hilal at hmalawi_at_bechtel.com wrote:

> I've paid for Action Names and eventually decided my sanity is worth more
> than $80 - too many frustrating bugs. I currently use TimeTrax (not as
> feature-rich, but much more stable). MoreInfo's demo showed AN's limitations
> even more. My suggestion: don't bother with AN.

TimeTrax. Yes, very worth looking in to. I like its interface. It is unique
on the Newton, not imitating the same look of MI,DM,AN, but using more of a
book-look. I had forgotten about it. Look into it.

Again, you can do an approximation of "linking" by always including the full
name of a contact in all items that pertain to him, and then doing a global
search for the full name. It works great for me. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry