Re: [NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 11:03:03 EST

> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:25:37 +0100
> From: Till <till_k_at_gmx.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil > >
>
>>...maybe due to something that crept out of your lab... ;)
>>Sadly, I was not able to download the .pkg files, I was just directed to a
>>textfile - is it my browser or your files? (IE.5)
>
> Hm... my first assumption (that the Microsoft product is the weakest link
> in the chain) proved right. But there=B4s a solution: Click and hold on the
> link, and you get a menu with a download option. Alternatively, ctrl-click
> on the link.

Ah, that worked, thanks! I'll try them soon...

> Anyway, why don=B4t you use iCab? :)

Uhhhmmm...does iCab have all the media-plug-ins etc.?
I once tried it, sleek thing, nice way to modify the interface, but it
crashed a lot, and did not work with all the sites...maybe I'll give it
another try.

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.