Re: [NTLK] Newton hobby/interest tr.

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 15:08:12 EST

It is good, but I am an IBC man, myself. Though with proper chilling,
Barq's sometimes tastes better. A lot of the taste depends upon the
conditions under which it is consumed.

-James

>> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:56 -0800 (PST)
>> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton hobby/interest tr.
>> From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>>

>> Oh yeah! Pass it on, TIA!
>> ------------------
>>> for example. Is anyone interested in the "beer tracker" as I call it?
>>> Must have Notion 2 to use it.

>Sounds interesting, BTW anyone here had Dog N Suds Root Beer?
>It's the Best!!! World's creamiest!!!
>Don

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Is that a Newton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?