Re: [NTLK] Newton beaming to windows CE

From: Tony Valentine (tvalentine8_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 23:02:53 EST

Backtalk works with PocketPc 2002 just fine. I purchased BackTalk and now I
beam notes from my MP2100 and Ipaq everyday and vice versa. It seems that
the older systems do not support beaming or receiving from devices like the
newton. Beaming to and from my MP2100 did not work with my Aero 1530 and a
friends Ipaq running PocketPC 2000 (with peacemaker pro or IRDash).

`Tony