Re: [NTLK] About those eMates which are for sale

From: Richard Harbottle (r.harbottle_at_ic.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 07:31:29 EST

At the London Users meeting the other night three of us decided to get an
eMate from PowerOn. Being slightly put off by the increase in price of the
machines and the prohibitive shipping costs we decided we should find an
alternative way of getting hold of them.

-> Tell them to piss off
Sorry, I hate these capitalist bastards with no principle

--
http://www.barkany.com

I'm not entirely convinced Bob's approach would work, but its how it is. R