Re: [NTLK] What programs do you have in your button bar?

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 11:55:38 EST

On 11/15/01, SlashDevNull quoth:
> This is for all you people who have changed the default programs on your
>button bar.

Firing mine up, I use ButtonBar Plus to get rid of text and squeeze
in an extra icon, decrease the width of the button bar. Then inside,
it's extras, in/out, undo, newt's cape, names, styles, newton works,
notepad, and dates. Then I use i++ for all the other commonly used
apps: alarm clock, assist, calc++, card eject, convert!, deep green,
dock, find, full screen, I Ching, mahjongg, and sky guide, and a
shortcut to my library folder (where I store all my books). Quite a
lot that's only one or two taps away.

later,

--
ben.