Re: [NTLK] What programs do you have in your button bar?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 12:43:10 EST

on 11/15/01 4:55 PM, Stephanie Maks at steph_at_maksystems.com wrote:

> I use Dashboard, I love the Launcher feature, so you can really have instant
> access to a lot more stuff than you can fit in the button bar itself. But,
> the packages that I do have in the button bar are as follows:

I don't have a 2k model, but I use something called RYO that I've been using
since my 1.3 days before 2.0 came of age. It allows me to turn the text
under the silk-screened buttons into buttons that open other apps. Under
Names, I have the Connect app, under Dates, Action Names, under Extras,
Pocket Money, under Undo, Notes, under Find, the I/O Box, under Assist,
another ancient utility, called Quickies, which offers several utilities.
This has worked well for me like this for about 4 or 5 years. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland