[NTLK] MP2000U sale/trade deal

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 13:32:45 EST

A co-worker wants to sell his upgraded MP2000.

This would come with a 4 MB card, PC adapter cable, AA battery cage,
leather glove case. Depending on what he can find, it should have
most/many of the manuals/disks.

It's in pretty good shape, lightly worn, the screen has a small wear
"dot" in the LR corner from where most apps "close box" is located, one
of the clips on the back is missing, but otherwise in very good condition.

I'd also throw in a modem, ethernet card, a 6MB card, an extra Newton
door, a charger (you supply the battery pack), a Newton keyboard without
case, a dongle and some extra e-Mate pens (which work in the MP2000/2100).

This would cost you $250 plus an e-Mate. E-mail me off-list if
interested. DO NOT hit "reply".

Compare to eBay 1289560412, $375 with broken PC card eject switch, no
ethernet card.

--

Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com