Re: [NTLK] availworks available?

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 16:41:25 EST

>wondering if anyone has Availworks, which is a wordproccessing
>program for newton 130's (operating system 2.0).
>Does anyone know how /where to get this software?

Yes, I do. Go to www.lotsabits.com in Germany where you can get it for 98
German Marks (roughly $50). It was up for auction on Ebay for about half
that which is how I purchased it and so you might be able to persuade the
people there to sell it you a little cheaper, especially since you'd have
to add shipping to the U.S. (which is where I assume you live).

If you have any further questions feel free to mail me off-list.

Chris Searles