Re: [NTLK] Newton alive and kicking in Lon.

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 17:46:59 EST

Of Course, and his newton secret of the day ( can I say?) was that in
meetings he uses his newton to write notes and then uses Macintalk to
tell his PC what he has scribbled using Via voice. Isn't that clever.
But for me, not very tekky, what I really find interesting( a little
offtopic), is that I always find out a little more about what I could be
doing with my mac or any machine for that matter, like accessing my adsl
equipped machine at work with my machine at home. Way cool
The next meeting in January, Richard Harbottle will demo VNC for us and
do other strange things with his green thing
Getting excited?